Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My Gym Partner's A Monkey



Squee!! Monkies! I first saw these adorable little dudes on Aime Takaai's Facebook page...that day, I started singing the theme song to "My Gym Partner's a Monkey" and I haven't stopped since! These guys are adorable, right? And there's three versions! You can have a mouthie monkey, a shoulder monkey, a huggable monkey and even a pet monkey that stands and walks with you! They make adorable sounds and/or say cute things in local chat when you click on them...they're so much fun! Eee!!!

And lets discuss this cute little dress, too, eh? This will be available from Somnia at the 100 Block event, which starts on May 10th. For the duration of the event, you can pick up the set for half price - $95L! Sanura also has some other amazing goodies to check out for 100 Block, as well! Make sure you get there!

What I'm wearing:


Dress: Somnia - Velveteen Dress - White

Tattoo: Half-Deer - Heart Tattoo - Red
Ring: (epoque) HaiHai Lovers Ring - Strawbi
Monkies: *MishMish* Mocha Monkey - Mouthie
                *MishMish* Rose Monkey - Pet
Hair: TRUTH - Marisol w/Roots - Toast
Hands: Slink Mesh Hand - Casual
Feet: [Gos] Barefoot - Flat
Necklace: Magic Nook - Sweetheart Necklace - Silver
Skin: Glam Affair - Margot - America Clean
Eyes: IKON Ardent Eyes - Morning



4 comments:

tanu sharma said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!British Dragon Steroids

Harikesh Chauhan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Harikesh Chauhan said...

nice blog your

Prescriptions Online

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com