Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sugar (Gimme Some)

She put that sugar on my tongue
Shes gonna
Gimme gimme some
She put it right there on my tongue (Sweet Sweet, Lover Lover)
Right there on my tongue (She turns me on, like no other)



I dedicate this blog to one Veri Amazing Frog.  I was dancing next to her at a Fuck Tuesday party and putting the finishing touches on this picture when she tossed this song in the stream, and so the title was born. So this one is for you Veri, thank you for threatening me with your robot monkey.

Onward to new releases!  22769!  These shorts are available right now at the Fameshed 1 year anniversary so go snatch them up for your summer wardrobe.  The adorable hoodie is available at the 100 Block event from Depraved Nation.  Make sure you check them out.  This cute pose is a new release from Embody in the I Scream pose pack.  There are 5 available poses including the ice cream prop to go check out, they are pretty adorable!

What I am wearing:

Skin:  [PF] Alyx <Vanilla> - Winged/Eye B (aubbrow)
Lip Gloss:  [PF] <Vanilla> - Lip Lustre - Pink Bonbon
Shorts:  22769 ~ [femme] cotton Hot Pants white (FAMESHED)
Hoodie:  22769 ~ [femme] Hoodlet Pink (100Block)
Tank Top:  fri. - Layering.Tank - Scoop (White)
Bracelet:  Noodles - Fairy Tale Charm Bracelet Silver
Ring:  Noodles - The Gentleman Ring Hematite
Bracelet:  Noodles - Fairy Tale Charm Bracelet Silver
Piercing:  .Pekka. Mysterious 
Eyes:  .ID. Gem / Mesh Eyes / Light Green / 
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Hair:  >TRUTH< Marisol - pumpkinpie
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hands (av) Elegant1 
Mouse Ears:  [Auxiliary] Gacha_Mouse Ears (Studs) - Unicorn RARE
Pose:  Embody F I SCREAM 3







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com