Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pink


Pink as the bing on your cherry 
Pink 'cause you are so very 
Pink it's the color of passion 
'Cause today it just goes with the fashion 



Ok, I am slightly pink-obsessed. So much adorable pinkness has been released lately, I've been in heaven! First, this adorable hair from .ploom. was available at My Attic. That round is over now, but you can get it at the main store, now! Of course it comes in every color you can imagine, but it just screamed to me that I needed it in pink. Second, Glam Affair released Margot in two more shades, Europa and India! My normal tone is Europa, so that was my first purchase from the latest round of Collabor88. And finally, my eyes! Ikon has released tons of exciting new colors for the latest installment of The Boutique. It's been a long time since a pair of pink eyes called to me. These, I just needed to have. 

What I'm wearing:

Hair: .ploom. - Lislie - Pastels
Skin: Glam Affair - Margot - Eurpoa 01
Eyes: Ikon - Destiny Eyes - Rose




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com