Thursday, May 23, 2013

Take Out The Trash


I'm not saying all the boys are the same
But some boys are the same and it's Thursday now



I know I have professed my love for the boys from 22769 several times before, but they just made one of my life long blogger wishes come true. I have blogged a garbage tote. I can die happy, now. They come in 4 colors and they have close to a bazillion animations in them. They really are my favorite things, ever! YOU can pick up your very own set of garbage totes from 22769 when The Home and Garden Expo opens, tomorrow!

A second thing to point out, my absolutely fabulous headband! It's NEW from Noodles and I cannot stand how adorable it is. You can get an exclusive Pretty Pastel color (not pictured because I'm an idiot) at the Live. Love. Laugh. Fair!

Credits:

Garbage Totes: 22769 - Waste Bins - Yellow and Black
Welcome Mat: Cleo Designs (Part of the Cleo Designs Beach House from HGE!)
Build: By Dorian  - Hope Cottage (HGE ITEM!)

Wearing:


Hair: Chemistry - Buttons - Browns - Coffee
Top: Tee*fy - Rachel Ruffle Sweater - White
Jeans: DeeTaleZ - Skinny  Jeans
Glasses: Miel - Genius Peepers
Headband: Noodles - Be A Unicorn Headband - Lovely Sunset
Bracelet: Noodles - Fairy Tale Charm Bracelet Silver (From March Arcade)
Necklace: Noodles - Little Lotus Necklace - Hematite
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands  -Casual
[Gos] Barefoot V2 - Flat - S
Skin: Glam Affair - Margot - Europa 01




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com