Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I See You Baby

I see you baby shakin' that ass


This is my first time participating in the What's Your Digits challenge so I really have nothing to compare it to.  You would have to put me through some pretty serious rounds of torture to get me to wear my older or original shapes.  It is just not happening, I worked pretty hard on getting my shape to a place where I am happy with it.  I am not a cookie cutter for standard sizing but I tweak what I have to up and down if necessary.  Usually the changes are minor.  A boob or booty adjustment is usually all it takes.  You cannot call me short, have you seen my sister?  I also did not bother with hand size in my picture because  I am ALWAYS in mesh hands now but before this I was typically a 10.

What I am Wearing:
Undies:  The Sea Hole - Catalina - Raven
Hair:  Magika - Rewind
Feet:  Slink Mesh Feet (Av) Flat
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hands (av) Elegant1
Skin:  Glam Affair - Margot - America 03 - Dark Brown
Pose:  !bang - carefree 4



1 comments:

Strawberry Singh said...

I love your curves! Thank you for participating. <3

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com