Sunday, June 16, 2013

If I Was...

Sittin over here
Starin in your face
With lust in my eyes
Sure don't give a damn and ya
Don't know that I've been dreamin of ya in
My fantasies



I just love Noodles! Natalee's accessories are so super fun! Just look at these sunglasses! This is what she does best, create items that every girly girl would love to wear, every day, in real life! I so look forward to her releases, for this very reason! You can pick up these amazing glasses (in so many colors!) at Summerfest! Just one more reason to get ya butt down there! 

What I'm wearing:

Sunglasses: Noodles - Tegan Sunglasses - Black
Skin: Glam Affair - Margot - American Clean
Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Love Heart Earrings - Silver
Necklace: Yummy - Michelle Pearl Set - 1 Strand



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com