Thursday, June 20, 2013

Island in the Sun

When you're on a golden sea
You don't need no memory
Just a place to call your own
As we drift into the zone
On an island in the sun
We'll be playing and having fun
And it makes me feel so fine
I can't control my brain


It feels good to be back.  I cannot tell you how great it felt to edit a picture today.  I had plans to blog this before my unexpected absence but life went getting in my way.  Well you still have time to get over to Summerfest and stock up on your fill of amazing summer clothing, bathing suits, giant floppy hats and more.  If you are looking for an amazing beachy location to take your pictures you have to look no further than Baja Norte/Salt Water.  Thanks to Skylar for passing on that little gem for me.  

What I am wearing:
Skirt:  Tee*fy Laurie Low Waist Hi-Low Skirt Pure  *Summerfest
Top:  Tee*fy Lenka Bralet (W Shoulder Strap) Juicy  *Summerfest
Hat:  (Yummy) Sunhat - Orange w/Stripe  *Summerfest
Hair:  eep . hair 011 . strawberry5  *Summerfest
flowey/ orange pop! *Summerfest (gacha item)
Bracelet:  Izzie's - Angular Bangles white 
Sunglasses:  Izzie's - Oversized Sunglasses (brown lenses) (mesh)
Feet:  Slink Mesh Feet (Av) Flat 
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hands (av) Elegant1 
Skin:  Glam Affair - Margot - America 04 
Tattoo:  .:CoLLisions:. Make You Feel My Love
Pose:  !bang - female flf 3




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com