Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Red Dress

I like your hair much better that way
When it hangs out front when it hangs out front
With tilted head like a listener
But I'm just thinking about the red dress
I like the red dress


I am a sucker for Mandala jewelry.  I mentioned in a previous blog that they had more releases coming for their summer collection.  Two more have rolled out and I knew immediately I needed Yakushi which consists of this amazing feathered necklace and earrings.  The metal itself is color change so you have a variety of options based on what your preference is.  I admit I was pretty excited it paired up perfectly with the Motsumame Ring from a previous collection.  This is one of my go to accessories that I had to fatpack.You can go check out all the new stuff:  HERE.  Also if you are looking for some hand poses to show off your Slink mesh hands, Embody has released a pack called Handoff which is available: HERE.

A little extra love to one Very Amazing Frog for some musical inspiration.  <3

What I am wearing:
Skin:  Glam Affair - Margot - America 04 - Dark Brown
Ring:   Red/Gold [MANDALA] Motsumame Ring
Necklace:  [MANDALA]YAKUSHI  RED
Earrings:  [MANDALA]YAKUSHI  RED
Eyes:  .ID. Gem / Mesh Eyes / Light Green /
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Dress:  Rebel Hope:  Malibu Mesh Dress
Slink Mesh Hands (av) Elegant1
Nail Applier:  Izzie's - Slink French Nails
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Charlize - Browns03
Pose:  Embody  HANDOFF






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com