Saturday, June 29, 2013

This Couch.



I love this couch. Like totally would marry it and have little couch-ling babies with it. I really wanted to do an amazing picture to go along with this post. Unfortunately, Firestorm has decided it hates me and it took me an hour and a half to get Autumn and the couch to rez just to take this picture. I really don't think the couch needs anything else to be beautiful, though. You can get this couch on Monday, when The Home Show opens, from Mudhoney! Squee!

P.S. - It also comes in like a billion other magnificent colors, good luck picking just one!

Credits....Autumn and I look cute. If you need to know what we're wearing, you can IM either of us inworld. Or leave us a comment here...or hit us up on Plurk...or Facebook....we'll let you know.

2 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com