Sunday, July 14, 2013

Cadence Of Her Last Breath

Why do I miss someone I never met?
with bated breath I lay
Sea winds brought her to me
A butterfly, mere one-day miracle of life
And all the poetry in the world
Finally makes sense to me


A little more hair fair love.  Lelutka was another store that was an absolute home run for me.  The stunning fae like hair pulled me right in particularly this style (but I got all of them!)  It comes with the separate attachment of the crown of flowers so you can opt to wear it with or without.  I paired it up with a fun little outfit from Severed Garden which gave it a great earthy like feel to me.  You can find the slurls and guides to the Hair Fair HERE.  

Credits:
Hair:  [LeLutka]-LORELLA hair - Bournville w/ Crown
Skin:  -Glam Affair - Lulu ( Jamaica ) 01 D
Outfit:  *{ SeVered GarDeN }* Eiko - green
Tattoo:   >>Adrenaline Rush<< Feechi sky
Piercing:  .Pekka. Mysterious - F - Chin
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Eyes:  IKON Destiny Eyes - Silverleaf 
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hands (av) Elegant1 
Pose:  Embody F STAND BACK 2




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com