Sunday, July 14, 2013

Hair Fair 2013 - Tram


I am usually more apt to wear long styles over short but something about Tram pulls me right in with their sassy short hairs.  I had to grab this one from the Hair fair of course, the curls were so cute an fun and it takes very little to get me in almost a vintage feel or mood.  Of course I had to dress it up with some cats eye frames that were lurking around my inventory.  All your hair fair info including SLURLS can be found right HERE.

Credits:
Skin:  -Glam Affair - Lulu ( Europa ) 02 B
Hair:  tram  C606 hair / maroon
Shirt:  Gawk! Ecru Romantic Blouse
Ring:  !Ohmai : Antique Bee Ring (Brass)
Glasses:  /artilleri/ Meredith glasses *bronze*
Bracelet:  Maxi Gossamer - Breacelets - Ritzy Shimmer Pearls - Small 
Earrings:  Maxi Gossamer - Earrings - Ritzy Shimmer Pearls
Lashes:  ::BeetleBones:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Eyes:  IKON Destiny Eyes - Silverleaf
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hands (av) Elegant1
Pose:  [VP] Vanity Poses  Hands 2M



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com