Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I Miss You

You do something to me that I can't explain
So would I be out of line if I said
I miss you?

Some places just have a special meaning in SL.  This particular one is where things just sort of started unexpectedly for Aric and I.  With traveling and crazy schedules we cannot always connect in world though we do connect every day.  I still miss him though right now, even though I know things will come back around to normal again soon.  <3

I went in to this picture intending for it to be a Fameshed blog but it obviously stirred up some feelings as well.  I am highlighting this dress from Baiaistice, hair from Eep and this amazing jewelry from Maxi Gossamer all available now.  Head on over to pick some up:  HERE

Credits:
Dress:  Baiastice_Arya dress-japanese print
Hair:  eep . hair 016 . strawberry5
Bracelet:  Maxi Gossamer - Aphrodite's Dream - Bangle 1 - SILVER
Earrings:  Maxi Gossamer - Earrings - Aphrodite's Dream  - SILVER
Necklace:  Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Aphrodite's Dream - Short - SILVER
Skin:  Glam Affair - Margot - America 01 - Red
Pose:  !bang - Fresh 3
Location:  Gilmour

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com