Sunday, June 30, 2013

Dirty Water

Because I love that dirty water
Oh, oh, Boston, you're my home


Some things you see in SL and you just need to have them.  I cannot explain why but I felt that way about this pose set called The Pitch from Ploom.  It is available now for Lazy Sunday at a great price and includes the ball which attaches so no rezzing necessary.  Happy Sunday loves, enjoy your day however you spend it!    If you caught my song, well you know my baseball allegiance.  :)

Credits:
Skin:  Glam Affair - Margot - America 03 - Dark Brown
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Jolene - Browns03
Shirt:  The Secret Store - Lua's Cropped Shirt - Carbon -
Shorts:  {mon tissu} Cuffed Denim Shorts ~  Medium Wash
Shoes:  (LaRoo) Folded High Tops - Womens 
Glasses:  *BOOM* Minimalist Glasses (Titanium)
Socks:  Maitreya Scrunched PrimSocks All Colors 
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hands (av) Elegant1  S Right
Pose:  .ploom. Poses - The Pitch
Location:  Chicago 1920s (I just did a search for baseball and found this)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com