Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Land Down Under

Livin' in a land down under, 
Where women glow and men plunder, 
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? 
Then I run, and then I take cover. 


So I was shopping at The Liaison Collaborative's Boutique last night and I ran in to my friend Lola.  You can check out her flickr stream HERE, she is a trip.  So we were both looking at this dress from Eclectic Apparel and she asked if I was going to get it.  And I said I would but I felt like I needed to hang with a crocodile if I purchased it.  It had that Steve Irwin feel to me.  Well I went about to take my picture and realized I had absolutely no experience short of watching the Crocodile Hunter as to how to go about this.  Needless to say it went horribly wrong.  But damn it I looked cute!

Credits:  
Skin:  Skin:  -Glam Affair - Lulu ( Jamaica ) 02 D
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Jill - Browns03
Dress:  e! Eclectic Apparel -  Safari Dress (Sahara)  *TLC Boutique
Boots:  *League* Dhara Boots - Bark
Necklace:  +Half-Deer+ Wooden Savannah Necklace (Gazelle)  *TLC Boutique
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hands
Camera:  Tee*fy Vintage Brownie Camera Shoulder Moss Green
Pose:  *Fucking Ninjas* Heaven Bound Pose




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com