Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Comfortable

This is a day late, but technically, I took the picture yesterday! So it still counts! SL Blogger Support's "Inspire Me" topic for Tuesday was "A few of my favorite things". When I woke up it just seemed like a comfy cozy kind of day, so I immediately went to some old stand by's in my inventory....you know, those things that if they were RL items they'd be worn out and well broken in. And of course, I had to take the picture in my favorite room of the house...my bedroom. I fell in love with the West Lake house from L2 Studio the second it was released. Being that I have a large family in sl, I had to mod this house a bit and my room ended up being so cozy and comfy! I'm ready to crawl into my bed and lounge the day away! 



What I'm wearing: 

  • Jeans: {mon tissu} Denim - Lou Lou ~ Used 1
  • Boots: Maitreya Stagioni Boots - Sand
  • Tank: fri.day - Basic.Cami (Cream)
  • Tattoo: Tenjin Far East Tattoo Faded Top 
  • Shirt: Kauna - Open Shirt:  Alpha Layer
  • Makeup: Izzie's - Lipstick rose
  • Ring: Orange /white [MANDALA] Motsumame Ring
  • Hair: ::Exile:: London Rain:Marone
  • Nails: Izzie's - French Nails
  • Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (October Morning, w1)
  • Necklaces: [ glow ] studio - Cross and pearls
  •                   [ glow ] studio - Heart
  •                   [ glow ] studio - Key
  • Skin: Izzie's - Eliza Skin porcelain LB CL
  • Eyelids: Slink Mesh Eyelids
  • Pose - Focus Poses Model 107_7 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com