Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Highwayman

I'll come to thee by the moonlight,
though hell should bar the way!
 
 
 
I wanted to pay a special tribute to a friend who asked me to take a picture. I met Forgotten in Game of Thrones RP a year ago now.  Together we have played many roles on different sims.  We have been family, lovers and co-conspirators.  We have laughed and loved each treasured moment.  Nothing in particular brought on this moment short of I want you to do a picture and suddenly it all fell together as soon as we had our pose. 
 
A special plug for exposeur poses here.  Ruby has some pretty fantastic stuff in her store, you should check it out!  Also her group is well worth that sign up fee. The amount of gifts I received far outweighed that cost immediately.  This particular pose was one of them.  Our setting was an island from organica as well as grass from zigana and a tree from botanicals.  Just things I happened to have on hand!
 
What I am wearing:
Skin:  Izzie's - Geanna Skin pale LB CL
Dress:  Quality Designs:  *Elaine
Hair:  >TRUTH< Briony - mocha
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Paris Green, w4)
Ring:  Boho Ring - Green
Ring:  Thin Boho Ring - Green
Nails:  Izzie's - Classic Nails

What he is wearing:
Skin:*Birth* Fang Skin Body (pale)
Outfit:  Quality Designs: * Ezio black
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Teeloh MALE Mesh Hair - Ash
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (London Fog, w4)

Pose:  {.:exposeur:.} Summer Nights



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com