Thursday, November 29, 2012

Hello Time Bomb

I have been lucky enough to have met and become family, of sorts, with a highly talented little dude named Darwinism. A while back, Darwin started messing around with mesh and he'd show up at my house once in a while with random things attached to his head or send me pictures of crazy stuff I really didn't understand. Then things got all secretive and quiet...or maybe he was ignoring me preoccupied. Anyway, Darwin has come up with something absolutely amazing. With the help of Katey Coppola from Glitterati, the Cryo Chamber was born! It's honestly the most fun I've had with a pose prop in a long time. It comes in two versions, dirty and clean, plus a backdrop, bubbles and accessories for both. There are ten fantastic poses in each! I've shown the clean version, below and plan on showing you the dirty version very soon!


What I'm wearing: 


Dress: :FANATIK: Tee dress Black
Stockings: erratic / ripped stockings - thigh / red
Rings: (L) Red/Purple [MANDALA] [MANDALA]Anuttra Ring
          (R)  Silver /white [MANDALA] Motsumame Ring
::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Starstruck black)
Piercings: Cute Poison - Decora (Dermal) Piercings
Boots: E-Clipse CanyonBoots
Nails: Izzie's - Classic Nails
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (Pale Onyx, w4)
Hair: [e] Found - Brown 08
Skin: Izzie's - Fuyu Skin (Costume Ball Ed.) DB CL

Pose Prop: Glitterati Cryo Chamber - Clean

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com