Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Snow

Deep beneath the cover of another perfect wonder where it's so white as snow

 
I am so excited to say the With Love Hunt will be starting on November 30th.  I can't tell you how giddy I am that I got a sneak peek at the goods and all I can say is you will not be disappointed.  I had no idea where to start at first but finally settled on showing off the Sakide First Frost dress seemed to fill my need for an ice skating outfit for the new ice pond up on our home sim.  
 
 
I had to give you an up close of this Essences skin because oh my god its lovely!  Yes this Saga skin too is part of the hunt! 
 
What I am wearing:
 
Skin:  Essences - Saga Skin - With Love <3 - With Love Hunt
Outfit:  [ SAKIDE ] First Frost  - With Love Hunt
Hair:  [e] Away - Black 04
Skates:  N-core -Ice/Roller Skate Right Warmer
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Paris Green, w4)
 
Pose:  Ballet3 - Slink (This came with my point ballet shoes from there)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com