Saturday, November 17, 2012

I Walk Forever

I walk forever
'Til my road winds up into the sky.
Never needed to learn how to fly.
I walk forever.
'Til my left is hazed into the right.
Getting lost in the shadows of white.
 

Around the World has made quite a splash and it runs through November 29th.  The guys over at 22769 have been EXTREMELY busy and excited about this event.  From everything to clothes, furniture and even a skybox they tackled this project.  It is hard to even choose a favorite of their items but I gravitated immediately the Eryka dress and new I had to do something special with it.  You all know I don't get out much, so I set up this little scene in the sky on my parcel. 

What I am Weaing:

Skin:  Izzie's - Geanna Skin pale RB CL
Hair:  -dDx- Atlas (Terracotta)
Dress:  22769 ~ [femme] Eryka Dress Sunrise  (Around the World)
Feet:  Slink Mesh Feet (Rigged)
Tattoo:  ~Soedara~ Saman din Zori Henna tattoo (Lighter)
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Nails:  Izzie's - Classic Nails
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Paris Green, w4)
Bracelet:  MG - Bracelet - Barcelona - Large
Earrings:  MG - Earrings - Late Night Hoops  (limited bazaar)

Pose: aDORKable Poses: Confident Leo 4m



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com