Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sour Girl

I love waking up to new items that creators have dropped on me! And I get sooo excited when Paco from 22769 is that creator! 2769 has come out with some pretty amazing stuff for the Around The World event, but this dress is definitely my favorite. They are located in the Africa area, here. I haven't hit up the event yet, but I'm loving what I'm seeing on the feeds! I love events that bring out the creativity in everyone!

I also need to mention the awesome pendant lights from Vespertine for Fifty Linden Fridays. I love the bright colors and geometric shapes! I can't wait to find a spot for them in my home!


What I'm wearing:

22769 ~ [femme] Makeda Dress
Shoes" Baiastice_Ute Mesh Pumps-Black
Makeup: Izzie's - Eliza Eyeshadow teal
Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Daria" (Type B)(Citrine)
Lashes: ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dollface black)
Jewelry: (Yummy) Boho Ring - Black
Nails: Izzie's - Metallic Gradient Nails
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (October Morning)
Bracelet: MG - Bracelet - Valencia - Small
Necklace: MG - Necklace - Lydia - Short - SILVER
Ring: MG - Ring - Gigi Shimmer Bow
Skin: Izzie's - Eliza Skin porcelain DB CL

Pose: Focus Poses Model 106_5



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com