Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sleep Sweet

I know everyone and their mother has blogged the Aida dress from Baiastice, but how could you not! It's so perfect! I will probably use mine as jammies...because it's just that sexy. Too bad no one else is around to enjoy it. Sad face. 

And how perfect is the LAQ bed? It makes me want to crawl under the covers and stay there all day. The color change menu is amazing, allowing you to customize the bed hundreds of ways. And as an added bonus, it comes with the nightstands! I know I'm always looking for cute tables for next to my beds. These are perfect! (and also color change!) 


What I'm wearing:


Dress: Baiastice_Aida dress-Hot Red
Lashes: Beetlebones Mesh Lashes V.01 (lush black)
Hair: TRUTH Tyler w/Roots - toast
Rings: (Yummy!) Boho Ring - Black
Nails: Izzie's - Classic Nails
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (Medium Onyx)
Feet: Slink Mesh Feet XS (Rigged)
Skin: Izzie's - Eliza Skin porcelain DB CL

Furniture:

Bed and nightstands: LAQ Decor ~ Bed Set
Ottoman: DIGS - Rae Ottoman - Ivory
Pictures Left: vespertine- silent memories./frames - set 1
Pictures Right: DIGS - Arthur Pictures - Condensed
Curtains: Nordari Simple Curtains
Wall Light: -[ Zacca ]- wall light  /Brown
Rug: DIGS - Simin Rug
Plant: Rustica - Mesh Houseplant

Pose: aDORKable - Shy 2 M




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com