Friday, November 9, 2012

Smile Like You Mean It

SL Blogger Support is trying to inspire bloggers with their Inspire Me initiative. Every week they are posting a list of prompts to help inspire creative blog posts and maybe give bloggers the bump they may need to get inspired. It's a very cool idea. I've been looking at the list all week, but today's prompt, "Faking It: Put a Smile On That Face!", really brought the jumble of junk in my head together. Unfortunately, I couldn't even fake it today. I blame the weather.

I've been looking for a reason to wear these cute mesh leggings from Factorie Couture since I got them from Boho Fair over the summer. They're so cozy and perfect for spending the day in bed.



I also need to point out this awesome pose from Focus Poses! I've been looking at all their stuff recently and I have to say, I'm totally in love!


What I'm wearing:

  • Top: fri. - Cliquester.Tank (Geek)
  • Socks: Maitreya Scrunched PrimSocks Alpha
  • Leggings: FC - Boho Leggings (Mesh)
  • Makeup: [ a.e.meth ] - Tasty Lipgloss (Strawberry)
  • Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Amelie Mesh Hair - Wild honey
  • Lashes: ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 )clumpy black)
  • Piercing: Cute Poison - Atonement Piercings
  • Nails: Izzie's - French Nails 
  • Right Ring: Izzie's - Heart Ring (r) touch to change color (Group Gift)
  • Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (October Morning, w1)
  • Left Ring: Thin Boho Ring - Turqoise
  • Skin: Glam Affair - Ginny - Brr & Etci 02 D (Collabor88!)
  • Pose: :: Focus Poses Model 66_ 3 ::





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com