Friday, November 9, 2012

Somebody Like You

There's a new wind blowin' like I've never known
I'm breathin' deeper than I've ever done
And it sure feels good, to finally feel the way I do
 
 
 
We all have been through our ups and downs in Second Life.  From laughter to tears we hit our share of bumps along the way on the journey.  Lately though I am in one of those upswings and for that I have some pretty amazing family and friends to thank for it.  Just remember to never ever lose track of them along your journey!
 
What I am wearing:
 
Skin:  Izzie's - Estella Skin pale DB CL
Hair:  Clawtooth: I Digress - Girl Next Door  (NEW @ Collabor88)
Shirt:  fri. - Romcom.Tank (Olive Contrast) - Jacket
Pants:  [AUX]Belted Flairs- Flats - Grime  (NEW @ Collabor88)
Shoes:  {mon tissu} Favorite Leather Flats ~ Black
Ring:  (Yummy) Boho Ring - Green  (NEW @ Collabor88)
Ring:  (Yummy) Thin Boho Ring - Green  (NEW @ Collabor88)
Ring:  Intrigue Co. - Red Cactus Ring  (NEW @ Collabor88)
Necklace:  Intrigue Co. - Red Cactus Necklace  (NEW @ Collabor88)
Nails:  Izzie's - Classic Nails
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Dusky Bronze, w4)
Lashes:    ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
 
Pose:  Olive Juice- M Hipster Guy 1
 













0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com