Saturday, November 10, 2012

Orange Colored Sky


I was walking along
mindin' my business
when out of the orange colored sky
Flash
Bam
Ali-ca-zam
wonderful you came by...


To be honest, nobody came by while I was taking this pic...but it's nice to dream! I'm simply in love with this dress from Glam Affair at Collabor88. I will probably end up with it in all colors, but the Grape just screamed my name! It was the perfect excuse to bust out my leg warmers from G*Field! I've felt all warm and cozy all day!

I also want to take this time to tell you about something I became aware of today. Sway Dench, creator of Sway's, has recently received some heartbreaking news, medicaly wise. Valena Vacano of Casa de Smurf is heading up a fundraiser for Sway that already has some amazing creators signed up. You can read more about Sway and the fundraiser here! I will be blogging more and more about it as it gets closer!



Have a happy weekend!!

What I'm wearing:



  • Tights: Izzie's - Tights plum
  • Leg Warmers *GF* Leg Warmer for heels Alpha-Mask
  • Sweater: Glam Affair - Perla sweater - Grape
  • ChaChaDee! - VAN KAY Leather Pump Davy's Grey
  • Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Daria" (Type B)(Citrine)
  • Lashes: ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 )clumpy black
  • Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (October Morning, w1)
  • Bracelet: MG - Bracelet - Santa Fe
  • Ring: Thin Boho Ring - Turqoise
  • Scarf: tram- nordic scarf
  • Skin: Izzie's - Eliza Skin porcelain DB CL
  • Pose: (marukin) [cloud] sea parish



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com