Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Terror

I am lips,
Hips,
Tits
I am the power of a woman.
 
 
I just wanted to take a moment to highlight some newness at Cute Poison.  This new dress that came out is called Statement.  It is an original mesh and available in four colors and five sizes.  Definitely worth the venture over to demo it!   Go go go!  I was extremely happy with the fit and the style.
 
 
I paired it up with a newish piercing release called Saint.  It comes with color change options as well so you can have some fun with it.  Speaking of fun I could not resist these glasses when I stopped in the store! 

What I am wearing: 

Skin: Izzie's - Estella Skin pale DB CL
Makeup:  Izzie's - Lipstick plum
Hair:  ::Exile:: Turn the Page:Sable
Tattoo:  ::Para Designs:: Gothic Kiss ~ Squares Reflected (Shirt)
Tattoo:  [TH] Tattoo - Free Bitch 1
Dress:  Cute Poison - Statement Dress in Purple
Tights:  *blowpop* Fishnets Tights w/Panty -Black- Rip
Shoes:  [ h ] Lucille Boots - Black
Piercing:  Cute Poison - Saint Piercings
Glasses:  Cute Poison - Susie Q Glasses
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Dusky Bronze, w4)
Pose:  MP - Dominatrix 4 (Model Pose)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com