Monday, December 17, 2012

Fever...

Never know how much I love you, never know how much I care
When you put your arms around me, I get a fever that's so hard to bear

 
I had to take a moment to show off this amazing dress from the guys over at 22769.  It is out for The Gallery Gift Shop in four shades and it has a perfect timing for any holiday parties you plan to attend.  I could not help but fall in love with the slightly retro feel it gave me and as my friends know, it is a weak spot for me.  I love anything that fits in that category. 
 
What I am wearing:
 
Skin:  Izzie's - Geanna Skin pale RB CL
Hair:  booN QPT129 hair chestnut
Lipstick:  Izzie's - Lipstick cherry
Dress:  22769 ~ [femme] Lucretia Dress Champagner
Shoes:  *GF* Strap Shoes "Alex" -metallic:8
Necklace:  *League* Pearls & Lace Necklace
Earrings:  *League* Pearls & Lace Earring
Bracelet:  *League* Pearls & Lace Bracelet
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Paris Green, w4)
Nails:  Izzie's - Classic Nails
 
Pose:  :: Focus Poses Model 111_4 ::
 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com