Sunday, December 16, 2012

Cynful For Sway

Just a quick post, as I am so far behind due to being ill this week. As you may or may not know, Together For Sway started yesterday! You need to go check it out! I was totally impressed with all the items available from some amazing creators! These jeans from Cynful are amazing! They make your booty look so delicious! I've been having problems with my graphics this week, so you can't really tell, but there are pinstripes on the jeans. That makes me love them even more. Go check them out! 



What I'm wearing:


Jeans: [Cynful] Zia Denim v 2.0 Mesh - Light Blue - Skinny
Bra: The Sea Hole - Catalina Bra - Loveland 2
Tattoo: Tenjin Far East Tattoo Faded Top 1
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Valerie2 Mesh Hair - Wild honey
Lashes: ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dollface black)
Nails: Izzie's - Classic Nails
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (Monet Dawn Shadow)
Feet: Slink Mesh Feet
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Europa Clean D

Pose: Glitterati - Backed up

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com