Friday, December 14, 2012

Undone

If you want to destroy my sweater...
Hold this thread as I walk away...
Watch me unravel, I'll soon be naked.
Lying on the floor, lying on the floor
I've come undone.

 
 
I have some more LaRoo love to show you.  The released these stunning boots as well in their initial line up and they are available in 12 colors with 12 strap color options and 4 heel color options.  Wow that is a lot!  The hud is really simple to work and the combinations are heaps of fun.
 
Also a reminder!  Ploom has started their 12 days of Christmas.  This hair was released as the first day today and it is presently being sold at half price! 
 
What I am wearing:
 
Skin:  Izzie's - Geanna Skin pale RB CL
Hair:  .ploom. Lewna - Indecisive
Boots:  (LaRoo) Arsene Boots
Sweater:  coldLogic dress - frankel.cinnamon
Leggings:  *League* Folklore Leggings -Flora Subdued
Earrings:  *League* Dipped Feather Earring RoseGold
Necklace:  *League* Dipped Feather Necklace RoseGold-Black Cord
Nails:  Izzie's - Classic Nails
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Paris Green, w4)
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Pose:  aDORKable Poses: Touch Me 1m
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com