Saturday, December 22, 2012

Time

Time without courage and time without fear, is just wasted, wasted, wasted time
 
 
 
I think it is inevitable at the end of another calendar year that we all end up doing a little more soul searching that we do the rest of the year.  We look back over the course of events that have shaped us for better or worse and make our vows on what we will do differently in the year to come.  Will you stick to them?  That is another story entirely. 
 
There are some amazing items out there for all of your SL party needs right now with Christmas and New Year's lurking so close and I highlighted a mere few here. 
 
Firstly at the Zodiac event this is the Adore & Abhor gown for Capricorn.  I am a love it for being not only a mermaid gown but also being my birthstone garnet.  It comes in naughty and nice versions and more colors are due to be released in store after the event.  Do you dare to wear naughty? 
 
Secondly if you have not been to My Attic I strongly suggest checking it out.  The items within are all VERY reasonably priced (at 95L each this blogger believes) and this month did not disappoint.  Glam Affair has released three holiday skins there which I could not resist adding to my growing collection of her skins.  W. Winx has this amazing New Years Winxbox and it can be used with the poses included or your own if you like.  Also Exile has released this amazing hair with hairclip attachment optional. 
 
Happy Shopping!
 
What I am Wearing:
Skin:  Glam Affair - Renee - Christmas edition 01 D  - My Attic
Gown: +>A&A<+ Capricorn - Nice  - Zodiac
Hair:  ::Exile:: Waiting for Tonight:Marone  - My Attic
Pin:  ::Exile:: Tiara pin
Necklace:  [PM] Group Gift : Pearl Necklace
Earrings:  [PM]  Group Gift   Pixel Mode - Pearl Earing
Ring:  [ glow ] studio - Bubble Pearls Ring (gold)
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Paris Green, w4)
Nails:  Izzie's - Classic Nails
 
Pose:  W. Winx - WinxBox-Countdown



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com