Sunday, January 13, 2013

I Call You Cotton Candy

A sweet thing
You're such a sweet thing
I call you cotton candy
You're my cotton candy

I've got a sweet tooth
That's hard to satisfy
When I'm short on sugar
You've got a full supply


So, It's been an interesting weekend. But, one of the best things to come out of it was my fabulous new assistant, Shiloh! And even better, Shiloh is a fellow blogger! (She blogs, here!) She has come up with an awesome blogger challenge called Fifty Shades of Sexy....and I am so excited! You really need to read about it! It's going on for the next 50 weeks and each week is assigned a prompt to inspire a sexy blog post. This weeks prompt was "Cotton Candy"....check it out!

Skin: Izzie's Izzie's - Geanna Bubblegum Skin (For Perfect Wardrobe!)
Hair: Truth - Devina - Barbie
Panties: Kyoot - Soft Words Lingerie (Pale Pink)
Pearls: Yummy
Ring: Izzie's Heart Ring
Bed: Laq Decor
Rug: Roly Poly



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com