Sunday, January 13, 2013

Cotton Candy

I smell sex and candy here
Who's that lounging in my chair
Who's that casting devious stares
In my direction
Mama this surely is a dream
 

The lovely Shiloh has issued this great blogger challenge called 50 Shades of Sexy.  For 50 weeks there will be a phrase, a lyric, a single world that inspires the picture and of course it must be in lingerie.  Week one was Cotton Candy and well, I thought this wonderful bodysuit from DeeTaleZ grasped the color I wanted perfectly.  Appliers sold separately for those of you on team boobies so it can be worn with or without. 

I am pretty excited to participate and well, Shiloh is pretty darn awesome.  You should hop in too! 

What I Am Wearing:

Skin:  Izzie's - Ginevra Skin fair RB CL
Hair:  [e] Only - White 05
Bodysuit:  DeeTalez corsage bodysuit glitter rose
Lipstick:  Izzie's - Lipstick rose
Necklace:  [PM] Group Gift : Pearl Necklace
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Paris Green, w4)
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Boobies!:  Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Feet:  Slink Mesh Feet (Rigged)
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hand Elegant & Mouse

Pose: !bang - (The Boobilee Collection) - TBC 1c








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com