Friday, January 11, 2013

Fell In Love With A Girl

Red hair with a curl
mellow roll for the flavor
and the eyes for peeping
can't keep away from the girl
these two sides of my brain
need to have a meeting
 
 
 
I was in a sort of whimsical and fun mood when I decided I needed to stay on top of my blog pictures since the holiday break really put me behind where I personally wanted to be.  This shirt will forever be known to me as Skylar's nipple shirt.  She kept throwing glimpses out during a game of Cheesi to distract the players... the big cheater!  This shirt from Tee*fy and this jewelry from Yummy is yet another thing you can find at Collabor88 this month.  Also thank you to lamb for this hair, I fell in love with it when I first snatched it up so I am happy I am finally blogging it.  
 
What I am wearing:
Skin:  Izzie's - Ginevra Skin fair RB
Hair:  !lamb. Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill! (Mesh) - Rotten Carrot
Shirt:  Tee*fy Ana Slouchy Satin Tank Black S
Pants:  ::1bp:: Crop Jeans S Charcoal
Necklace: (Yummy) Teardrop Gemstone Necklace - Emerald
Piercings:    [-iPoke-] Heart
Ring:  (Yummy) Teardrop Gemstone Ring - Emerald
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Paris Green, w4)
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hand Casual & Relax
 
Pose:  Olive Juice - Dainty Lady
 












 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com