Friday, January 11, 2013

No Time To Get Down 'cause I'm Moving Up


*Shake yer booty!!* 

Took a trip on a bus that didn't know
Met a girl sellin' drinks at the disco
Said truth comes back when you let it go
Seems complicated cause it's really so simple
Walkin' down Young Street on a Friday
Can't follow them, gotta do it my way
No fast lane, still on a highway
Movin' in and out, no doubt there's a brighter day

No time to get down cause I'm moving up
Ahh, haa... Check out the crabs in the bucket



So much excitement for a Friday morning! Firstly...Fifty Linden Friday! I was up and out early, so a lot of stores didn't have their items out yet, but the few that did totally set my mood! My top and boots, plus the table, chair and calendar are all FLF items! The (extremely) inspirational quote on my wall....coming soon for the Four Walls Hunt from Wall Candy! And my super adorable telephone? It's new from Soothe! A bunch of these have been released in the past week...but this is my favorite color, by far! It's a great day for shopping, kids! Get up and get moving!

What I'm wearing:


Jeans: -tb- C88 Juju Jeans - White Lace
Boots: ISON - classic levander ankle boots (FLF Item!)
Top: tulip. Cotton Tank (Sky) (FLF Item!)
Earrings: MG - Earrings - Ethiopian Cross
Hair: [LeLutka]-CACHET pony - Marilyn
        [LeLutka]-NOOK hair - Marilyn
Necklace: {trinket} le mustache necklace (Thanks, Steph! So cute!)
Skin: Izzie's - Eliza Skin porcelain DB CL

Pose: flowey. see me runnin' (FLF Item!)

Other Stuff:

Table and Chair - Vespertine
Calendar - [Commoner]
Phone - Soothe
Prints - floorplan from Arcade (I don't know if they're in her store now?)
Pouf - Y's House

The frog and the pea's were made by my 2nd favorite child, Shayne Sammich!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com