Friday, January 11, 2013

Over The Hills and Far Away

Over the hills and far away,
she prays he will return one day.
As sure as the rivers reach the sea,
back in her arms is where he'll be.
 
 
 
 

 
 
I simply knew when I get this very unique outfit from R2 Designs at Collabor88 I would not do a normal string of pictures.  What I planned on and what I did though are two entirely different things.  Still I like when those happy accidents come along and you end up with something rather unique.  This metallic dress and boots are available in several colors there now for a very reasonable price!
 
I nearly forgot I purchased this bow and pose set from Zodiac a little ways back from the Sagittarius.  I hate when I lost track of something so amazing in my inventory.  You can always rely on Hopscotch for when you need something really cool and different! 
 
What I am Wearing:
 
Skin:  -Glam Affair- Roza - The Arcade Gacha Events 07
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Anais Mesh Hair - Black coffee
Dress:  r2 A/D/E metallic dress red
Boots:  r2 A/D/E kneehigh boots red
Tattoo:  ::Para Designs:: Gothic Kiss ~ Squares Reflected
Lipstick:  Izzie's - Lipstick cherry
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Eyes:  Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Hazy Rainshower, w4)
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hand Bag L & Slink Mesh Hand Splayed R
 
Poses & Props: *~*HopScotch*~* The Huntress 2 
 











 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com