Sunday, January 20, 2013

I Want (Better Than Chocolate)

I want someone to grant my wishes
 I want a boy who'll blow me kisses
I want a friend that I can care for
 I want to find a love that's not so painful 
 

Week 2 of 50 Shades of Sexy is upon us.  You can find the inspiration list here: 50 Shades of Sexy.

This week Shiloh has given us our motivation with the simple words "Better Than Chocolate."  I am excited to see what people are doing this week after the round of Cotton Candy was so adorable.  I changed my mind several times on this and finally quite happily settled with that midnight calling of an amazing chocolate cake.  And what is better than having that in some really cute lingerie? 

What I am wearing:

Skin:  Glam Affair - Renee - Trending 03 Red
Hair:  >TRUTH< Brianna - pumpkinpie
Lingerie: [Cynful] Deliciosa - Brown
Necklace:  Eclectica 'Enchant' pearl necklace-Moccha
Earrings:  Eclectica 'Enchant' pearl earring-more-Moccha
Bracelet:  [W&B] JF2010 Diamond & Pearl Bracelet Stack PEARL/CHOCOLATE
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1 & Slink Mesh Hand Point
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)

Pose:  aDORKable Poses: Interpretive 1 mirror

Props: 
{what next} Coolomatic Fridge
-tb- Pastry Mania - Chocolate Cake

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com