Thursday, January 24, 2013

This River Is Wild


I just want to show you what I know
And catch you when the current lets you go



[Haste] has released these flared tube tops that are oh so cute and have my longing for warmer weather! There were so many cute designs it was hard to pick just one. After tp'ing around and finding myself in a rainforest, I just had to go with the trees! The snake who photobombed me totally agrees, too!



Top: [Haste]  Flared Tube Top - Tree
Shorts: {mon tissu} Hanalei Shorts / Brown

Tatto: Tenjin Simple Sketch Tattoo Lower Faded
Eyes: .ID. Gem / Mesh Eyes / Light Gray
Piercings: Cute Poison - Decora (Dermal) Piercings
Shoes: Slink Ilena Sandals Standard Taupe
Feet:Slink Mesh Feet
Skin: Izzie's - Eliza Skin porcelain DB CL
Hair: Truth - Lavina - Toast
Pose - Glitterati



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com