Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Kid Things


Cause all I know is when I'm with you
well I don't need anything else.
what I wanted you to know
is Kid things




SL Blogger Support has really been great for me when I'm totally uninspired in my blogging and photo taking. I even found myself nudging Shiloh Selene on Monday asking where the weekly "Inspire Me" prompts were! Thank goodness they were posted because I have been exhausted and could not dig up inspiration for anything! Yesterdays prompt was "When I grow up". I started thinking of what I dreamed of becoming when I was younger...I kept coming up with a ballerina. Twelve years of dance lessons and recitals and tutu's and dreaming....and I went to college on a swimming scholarship. Things don't always work out as planned...but you can always dream!

What I'm wearing:


Dress: *LpD* - *MyStar* Dress
Arm and Leg Wraps: ~Scribble~ Ballet Wraps
Makeup: Izzie's - Eliza Eyeshadow pink
              .:: Delusions ::. Candy Stain - Bubble Gum
Hairbow: (TokiD) kami ribon - black
Eyes: .ID. Gem / Mesh Eyes / Light Gra
LashesL ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dollface black)
Nails: Leverocci - Round Nails_1FA_BlackManicure
Shoes: Slink Margot Ballet Slippers Std Silver (plus mesh feet)
Skin: Izzie's - Fuyu Skin (Costume Ball Ed.)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com