Monday, January 21, 2013

I Can Be Your Cupcake

I can be your cupcake
You can make my body shake
We can cause an earthquake


This is definitely my favorite time of year. Valentine's  day is closing in fast and everything is pink, red and sweet! Perfect Wardrobe has gotten in the spirit this round! I was in pink heaven, I swear! So much cuteness going on, I couldn't fit it all in once post. So be ready for more sugary sweetness from me in the next few weeks! My skin is the Bubblegum version of Geanna...it even has pink eyebrows! The dress from Yulicie not only goes perfect with the skin, its so yummy in so many ways! Finally, my pose and cupcakes are from Focus Poses! There's a huge variety of poses and props in this set...totally adorable! I need to go brush my teeth now! ♥

What I'm wearing:

Dress: Yulicie - Vellent Retro Dress

Socks: Kyoot - Lacey White Knee Socks
Lips: [ a.e.meth ] - Tasty Lipgloss (Bubblegum)
Shadow: [ a.e.meth ] - Eye Shimmers (Silver)
Lashes: ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dollface black)
Hair: ::Exile:: Break Away:Babydoll
Right Hand Ring: FANATIK: My steel boho ring Pink
Necklace: Blah. (My Pure Heart Necklace) Short
Shoes: HOC Industries - Maryjanes
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Mesh Eye (October Morning)
Earrings: MG - Earring - Love Heart - SILVER
Left Hand Ring: MG - Ring - Gigi Shimmer Bow
Tiara: O.M.E.N - Tiara - Silver
Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Casual
Skin: Izzie's - Geanna Bubblegum Skin porcelain
Pose: Focus Poses - Candy Set 4


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com