Monday, February 25, 2013

Dancing Barefoot


Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taking over me



Happy Monday, loves! How adorable am I today? (So modest, too, eh?) This new top, the Militant Slut Jacket, from Somnia is SO CUTE! Yes, I am a mesh whore...but Sanura Snowpaw still makes me happy with her system layers! Plus it comes in almost a billion different colors...does it get any better than that? No kids, it does not. Paired with these adoooorable jeans from Connors I just had to run to the beach and do some frolicking. Not a bad start to the week...hope yours was just as wonderful! Until next time, kids! ♥

What I'm wearing:


Top: .: Somnia :. Militant Slut Jacket {Black}
Jeans: *Connors* JEANS R&L - Iron Blue
Ring: (epoque) HaiHai Lovers Ring - Che (From The Attic)
Lashes: ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (minimalist black)
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace - Angelika - Group
Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Elegant
Feet: [Gos] Barefoot
Hair: [LeLutka]-ELLA hair - Praline
Skin: Glam Affair - Laurel 04 D
Eyes: .ID. Gem Eyes / Basics / Light / Gray
Pose: Adorkable - Heartbreak 4



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com