Monday, February 25, 2013

Respect, Walk

Are you talking to me? 
No way punk
Walk on home boy
 

I know they are called Sweetheart Shorts.  But when I tried them on I thought they were pretty bad ass really.  And what is more bad ass than women on roller skates ready to beat the living hell out of one another?  Not much.  Adore & Abhor has them out now in a wide range of colors so you should go on by and check them out. 

What I am wearing:

Shorts:  +>A&A<+ Sweetheart Shorts (p) - Red/Navy
Socks:  :::Sn@tch Derby Socks (Red-S):::
Tattoo:  ::Para Designs:: Outlaw Color Medium (Jacket)
Skates:  N-core -Ice/Roller Skate
Hair:  [LeLutka]-POCAHONTAS hair - IrishRed
Helmet:  [LWL] Scooter Helmet (White Leather)  (limited bazaar)
Skin:  Glam Affair - Renee - Trending 03 Red
Pose:  Embody F STAND IN 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com