Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Not Meant For Me

I'm trapped in this world 
Lonely and fading
Heartbroke and waiting 
For you to come 
We are stuck in this world 
That's not meant for me 
For me
 
 
 
I had no rhyme or reason as to why this whole picture came together, its odds and ends I had been collecting and setting aside over time that just all fell together. 
 
This picture was take at Gilmour which is pretty amazing if you are looking for some different settings to capture some pictures or just look around.  There are quite a few different areas and domes all set up for some amazing scenes. 
 
What I am wearing:
 
Tattoo:  .:CoLL:. Rain & Stars ~
Corset:  *Epic* The Ringleader Corset
Panties:  *Epic* The Ringleader Ruffled Panties
Makeup:  Izzie's - Lipstick black
Facial Piercing:  .Pekka. Mysterious - F - Chin
Neck Piercing:  Cute Poison - Neck Corset Piercing (black.b)
Hair:  >TRUTH< Josie - elvira
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1
Boots:  Slink Tall Leather Thigh Boots Black
Skin:  Glam Affair - Renee - Trending 03 D
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com