Wednesday, February 27, 2013

It's Almost like...


What a day this has been,
What a rare mood I'm in,
Why it's almost like being love



Pisces at Zodiac this month was absolutely fabulous. (Isn't every round, really?) By far, this dress from Evie's Closet is my favorite. I don't know if you've noticed, but I love frilly, girlie stuff. Evie's Closet has always been a favorite of mine for that very reason. I was SO excited to see her participating in this round! I absolutely had to get this dress in every color...and I was sad there wasn't more. If you haven't been to Zodiac, yet, this month...what are you waiting for?? Go go go!

What I'm wearing:


Dress: Evie's Closet - Elodie - White (Zodiac)
Shoes: [Gos] Grace Sandal - Pink
Eyeshadow: MONS -  Eyeshadow Flooded - antiq (Zodiac)
Eye's: .ID. Gem / Mesh Eyes / Light Gray
Lashes: ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (minimalist black)
Tiara: EarthStones Fleur Tiara - White Diamond
Necklace: LaGyo_Alice necklace
Hair: [LeLutka]-POCAHONTAS hair - Praline
Earrings: [MAGIC NOOK] Babydoll Earring
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Europa 02
Pose: Focus Poses - Model 120_9




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com