Friday, March 1, 2013

Ribbons Down My Back


And he might smile and take me by the hand
This summer
Making me recall how lovely love can be
And so I will proudly wear
Ribbons down my back



Is today ridiculous, or what? The first of the month events, Friday events and GATCHA! I was so exctied about it all, this morning, I had no clue where I was even going to start. Then I remembered Eclectic Wingtips posting the picture of E!'s FaMeshed item this month...that was where I needed to start. The bows down the back of this sweater are simply adorable. They make me so happy, its kind of insane. I've mentioned that I may not take it off for weeks. (Mr. Fenix questioned my intentions, I told him he would have to work around it. It's not coming off!!) The only problem I had with this sweater was picking a color. Pretty sure I will end up with them all. Sigh.

Another squee-worth mention is Truth Hair at FaMeshed! Truly, not disappointed! I'm always a huge fan of Truth, but Crys has already made it to the top of my list of favs. The bangs are pure perfection. I promise.



One more thing to point out...my lovely earrings from Bilo! I've been holding on to these for the perfect outfit to match these up with and this was it! Bilo's colors are always so fun!

I hope you all have an amazing Friday and have fun shopping!!!

What I'm wearing:


Sweater: e! Ribbon Sweater - Teal (FaMeshed!)
Hair: >TRUTH< Crys w/Roots - toast  (FaMeshed!)
Earrings: Bilo- Bali Earring L (Special 2)
Ring: LaGyo_Hummingbird ring (Collabor88)
Necklace: MG - Sparkly Rocker - Open Heart  (FaMeshed!)
Jeans:[AUX]Belted Flairs - Vintage
SkinL Glam Affair - Amberly - Europa Clean D
Pose: Adorkable - Ruffles 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com