Saturday, March 2, 2013

Wildflowers

You belong among the wildflowers
You belong in a boat out at sea
You belong with your love on your arm
You belong somewhere you feel free



There are so many Arcade items to love right now, so many.  But if I had to pick the first gacha that begged me to play it, it was this skirt one from Sea Hole.  I made a beeline for this and I am so excited I picked up the rose one.  Cross one item off my must have list.  Also an amazing bit about the truth hair is the headbands are a separate piece, so while you may be trying for a specific color you want, its worth hanging on to the others for different headband options.  I must confess, I am a bit of a Glam Affair junkie so I hit that gacha pretty hard as well and it paid off.  I am sure I will have to try for a few more though.  

It is a weekend of linden spending gone wild!  Fameshed also opened its doors for a new round.  I want to point out I am wearing a new piece from Cae here on my neck and its amazing.  The gemstones and metal are color change and to me the price was well worth buying the full set for.  

What I am wearing:

Skin:  Glam Affair - Luria skin - 06

Skirt:  The Sea Hole - Lorette Skirt - Vintage Rose
Shirt:  (NO) Openback Lace Tee - Antique Cream


Bra:  (NO) Red Bra
Eyeliner:  Izzie's - Ginevra Eyeliner
Eyes:  .ID. Gem / Mesh Eyes / Light Green /
Lashes:  ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Hair:  >TRUTH< Video Games - Ginger
Headband:  >TRUTH< Video Games Roses - Orange
Necklace:  Cae :: Bejeweled :: Necklace
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hand Elegant

Pose:  Embody F STAND UP 2





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com