Sunday, March 3, 2013

Bad Things (Bound)


When you came in the air went out.
And all those shadows there filled up with doubt.
I don't know who you think you are,
But before the night is through,
I wanna do bad things with you.
I wanna do real bad things with you.




That moment when one or more of your senses are stripped away from you it leaves you hypersensitive to everything.  When you vision is stripped away by a blindfold the cold metal of the handcuffs causes goosebumps to rush over your skin.  The clicking sound as they lock in to place is so profound as they seal your fate.  And then and only then can you lay and wait, not knowing if and when the next touch will come and what it will bring.  Will it be tender or will it bring the sweet sting of pain.  And that is what it is like to be bound.  Trust, submission, knowing what the word mine truly means.

50 Shades of Sexy is here again, and this weeks challenge was a single word, bound.  I was really excited about this one.  I know I always am when it comes to Shiloh's challenge but I had been looking forward to this one in particular.  I had no idea what I wanted to do but Aric was kind enough to lend a helping... hand?  In fact, I would like to point out this particular pose is not available with the bed seen here nor for purchase.  We settled on a picture he found and he created the pose.  Sorry guys, you cannot have it.  :)

What I am wearing:


Lingerie:  ~Blacklace~ Incredible: Gray Satin
Choker:  *BOOM* Precious Bow Choker (neck) pitch
Necklace:  DECO - Pearls in a Rush - Black & Cream
Hair:  Magika - Stumble
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1
Shoes:  [Gos] Mae Platform - Black
Skin:  Glam Affair - Luria skin - 06

Bed:  Dutchie
Furniture:  Trompe Loeil


























0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com