Monday, March 4, 2013

In Your Room (Bound)

In your room
Your burning eyes
Cause flames to arise
Will you let the fire die down soon
Or will I always be here
Your favourite passion
Your favourite game
Your favourite mirror
Your favourite slave

I'm hanging on your words
Living on your breath
Feeling with your skin
Will I always be here



Hello, Sexies! It's a new week and that means its a new round of 50 Shades of Sexy! This week, the lovely Shiloh Selene gave us the word "Bound". Yowza. Who knew one word could send me into such a tizzy! The though of giving up control, of any kind, is severely intimidating to me.  Mr. Fenix, however, was more than willing to take over for me and get this post done. He's also one of the very few people with enough balls to tell me to shut up and do as he says. So I did. He basically  did everything...bought my undies, tied me up, told me what to do and all I did was take the pic. Rawr.

What I'm wearing:

Panties: ( Siri ) Black Satin & Lace Thong
Hair: ::Exile:: Stay the Night:Marone
Shoes: [Gos] Marilyn Sandals - Black Patent
Ropes: [ShopMakiko] M016 Straight backhand
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Europa

What Mr. Fenix is wearing:


Shirt: <kal rau> Casual Tee_Dark
Gloves: Biker Gloves [1/2-finger] -Black- *REDGRAVE*
Hairbase: AITUI - Etched Hair Base - A star, A star - 002 - Black
Hair: ::Exile:: Revolver:Midnight
Shoes: [Gos] GTFO Shoe in Black
Jeans: [JuSt CoOl] Jeans L
Skin: -Belleza- Ethan Medium

Stuff:
Building: n-creation concrete hall
Bed: Dutchie Summer Bed
Table: Kari - het Atelier
Pose: Focus Poses - My Desire

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com