Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Letters From The Sky


One of these days the sky's gonna break
And everything will escape and I'll know

One of these days the mountains
Are gonna fall into the sea and they'll know



Have you checked out Hiatus Tattoos, yet? If not, what are you waiting for? The female tattoos that Silvia Oskar has been coming out with are pretty spectacular. This weekend she released two new tattoos for the guys! Squee!! Mr Fenix is wearing "The Rider", a full sleeve and front chest tattoo with super manly stuff like skulls and bikes. I will admit, its super hot. Also released, a male version of the "Flying Skull" tattoo, previously released for females only! So, girl, grab your boys and get them over to Hiatus! You will not regret it, I promise!

Also...how amazing is this pose? Focus poses released a TON of poses yesterday and I instantly fell in love with pretty much all of them. I snagged this one up pretty quick, its definitely my favorite. Focus also has some pretty cool stuff at Whore Couture Fair...run down there and check it out!

What I'm wearing: 

Bathing Suit: [Decoy] Ella Swimsuit - White
Hair: !lamb. Crystal Ball - Blur Ombre
Skin: Glam Affair - Luria 05 (From Arcade!)
Bracelet: Earthstones - Flower For Sway Bracelet (From Together For Sway)
Tattoo: --hiatus-- Dream Catcher
Mesh hands: Slink
Mesh Feet: [Gos] Boutique

What Mr. Fenix is wearing:

Tattoo: -- h i a t u s -- The Rider
Boxers: ( R E D ) M I N T ~ B O X E R S ~ BACK DROP (No.08) ~
Hair Base: AITUI - Etched Hair Base - A star, A star - 002 - Black
Hair: ::Exile:: Revolver:Midnight
Piercings: Cobrahive - Gauged - Black/Silver 
Skin: -Belleza- Ethan Medium
Mesh Ears: Mandala

Pose: Focus Poses - Feel My Soul Tonight


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com