Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Where The Streets Have No Name


I want to run
I want to hide
I want to tear down the walls
That hold me inside
I want to reach out
And touch the flame
Where the streets have no name


I have had a lot going on in the last week so its been pretty hard to keep up with my day to day blogging.  Hopefully I can knock out all the goodies I have waiting over the next few days!  I have been itching to wear these shoes from LaRoo!  They are out at Fameshed right now.  They have so many color options as well color options for the sole, laces and even tongue.  And for the guys... they have them for you too!  Go check them out!!

As an aside, I was asked a lot last time I blogged too about this hair and shrug.  It is one piece and sold by CaTwA.  :)

What I am wearing:

Bandaids:  Reek - Bandaids - Britta Hearts & Averie Stripes
Shirt:  Izzie's - Low Neck Tee plum (jacket)
Shoes:  (LaRoo) Folded Hi-Tops - Womens
Socks:  Maitreya Scrunched PrimSocks
Necklace:  MG - Necklace - Silver Love Tags  - Short
Bracelet:  Noodles - Fairy Tale Charm Bracelet Silver
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1
Hair/Shrug:  ^;^CaTwA^;^ Eleanora [M]/Copper
Shorts:  {mon tissu} Cuffed Denim Shorts ~  Medium Wash
Skin:  Glam Affair - Luria skin - 04

Pose:  aDORKable Poses: Lean 10 M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com