Thursday, March 7, 2013

Bounce, Rock, Skate, Roll


Keep the cool hip, school, gettin' a's and b's
'cause if I came home with an f or a d 
My mama woulda tripped about the skatin' rink 
But since I got that under control
Daddy said it's cool, get his spark on
So I picked up the phone and called rico
I told him I'd be at the rink for sure
Around 8 o'clock, they began playin' the grooves
That me and you like to bounce to
We rollin' man, on skates for sure 





So many amazing roller skating pics floating around, thanks to the awesome collection of skate from The Secret Store at Arcade. I happen to know of a few more amazing pics in the works. I just needed to take one quick shot of myself, reliving my childhood. Enjoy, kids!

What I'm wearing:


Skates: The Secret Store - Vintage Roller Skates - Candy (Arcade Item!)
Socks: DCNY_Sporty Socks_Teal/Salmon
Top: :Paper.Doll: Bow Bandeau: Hot Pink  (Arcade Item!)
Shorts: {mon tissu} Cuffed Denim Shorts - Destroyed Wash
Tattoo: +Half-Deer+ Heart Tattoo - Red (on neck)
Bracelets: *rC - Jellies - Bangled Pink
Hair: >TRUTH< Hollana w/Roots - toast
Bracelet: ASO! Leather Bracelet-coin
Skin: Glam Affair - Luria skin - 04 (Arcade item!)
Pose: Focus Poses - Roller Skates Set




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com