Sunday, February 3, 2013

Do You Take Sugar? One Lump Or Two?


Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet
Little miss innocent sugar me



Believe it or not, I spend a great deal of time trying to convince people that, between Autumn and myself, I am the innocent one. For real! It may not always seem that way, but it's true! That being said, the 50 Shades of Sexy Challenge has me so excited its ridiculous. This week, Autumn and I took a trip to Bishes Inc. to check out the goodies there. I had such a hard time deciding which undies were going to convey the sugary sweet visions of sexy I had in my head. I decided to go with red, because, well...Gos Shoes. I didn't use the Lola's/appliers for this shot, but I wanted to mention that we were both really pleased that the appliers came included with each set. Thats a super bonus in my book!

What I'm wearing:


Undies: The Bishes Inc. - Valentine Red
Hair: ::Exile:: Little Things: Chardonnay
Shoes: [Gos] Mae Platform - Red
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Europa Clean
Pose: Exposure - Don't Look Back

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com